Welcome!

"Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for

yourself. It's what you do for others."-DannyThomas

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How To Find Your Purpose!

L
ike I shared in the first article that lead to this one titled WHO AM I?’ ‘WHY AM HERE, My life had been a roller coaster, a series of misfortunes, pain and inner wounds. I never knew I was going to survive it. I thought that was all there is to my life. But to cut the long story short somebody helped me along the way. The truth I shall be sharing with you in this little piece in no new words to you. You probably might have heard it a couple of times. You might have even lost count of the number of times it had been drumed into your ears. But the crux of the matter here is not how many times you have heard it, but how true you have decided to believe and keep these words.

The truth remain that we are all made by someone special called God who made manifest through his only son Jesus Christ. He was quite comfortable at the right hand where he had been for a very long time, but an urgent need arose that led Him to come in the incarnation of a man to suffer and die for the sins of this world in other that you and I might be saved. Throughout His life here on earth he documented his will which he called the BIBLE. [I believe you know what it means for a wealthy man to bequest his wealth and properties to a son]  In this great Old Black Book lies the key to success and self discovery. But there can not be success without self discovery. Self discovery beget success. It is until we discover our true purpose for living that we begin to live. From my little experience I have reached a conclusion that ‘life without purpose is all but frustration and pain’. There is a purpose for life. There is a reason God decided to place us on this planet earth. Speaker and businessman, Fela Durotoye once noted ‘We are created not to live but to die, what are we dying for?’ Purposeful living stems from a source which is GOD. He said ‘For I know the plans I have for you; plans of good and not of evil, to give you a glorious future’ I am flabbergasted this is coming from me after ignoring this truth for a long time. My mother told me this long ago but I paid deaf ears today I am happy my eyes are open to this truth.

Hitherto, I see young people drift away from this truth and I heart cringe in pains. The devil is very tricky; he is seriously interested in that bright and glorious future God has planned for us. The first thing Satan does to thwart the lives of any man is to first confuse him of who truly he really is. Bill gates provided us with Microsoft Computers, Nelson Mandela eradicated apartheid in South Africa, and Merlin was destined to save Camelot. What are you destined for? What is your purpose for living? Today young people are excited with pleasures; they are obsessed with living cozy lives that they have allowed the Devil to shortchange their Destiny. Like one guy once said to me ‘don’t ever dull yourself, there are many girls out there’ I am not saying I have actually arrived or really gotten a clear picture of the totality of my purpose. The process of finding our purpose in life is a big fight we must engage ourselves in. What I am only trying to say is this ‘when shall we start living true lives, a life with purpose’. When we stand before God in our last days what will you tell God you use your time, gifts and potentials to achieve. We are not created to take value we are created to add value.

Young people this is a wake up call, let us begin to life purpose-full lives, and let’s yield ourselves in the hands of our creator so he can make us to remake the world. Being in the University and studying that course alone does not guarantee your success tomorrow, you are from a rich background certainly will never guarantee success either. Let us stop focusing on ourselves to reveal who we are and gaze upon Jesus who made us. Your destiny and purpose for life awaits you only if you would let God show you. Let Him make you an instrument in His hands. Make him your mentor and not only just music and football stars. Above all remember it all begins with GOD.                                               
PS:  ‘You are born to be the best the world has ever known. God’s plans for your life are deep-seated and He will never change it. The bible insists ‘The Lord is not slack concerning his promise’ 2Pet.3:9
He loves you that was why He died to set you and I free. You can live a purpose full life. No matter what you have being through, remember God has being through that likewise, so He is here to hand you the solutions. I urge you go now, ask God, look deep inside of you, what do you always think can be better, that is what you are called to accomplish ‘Arise, take up your bed and walk’.

Blessings!

                                                
                                                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Titanium White Dominus - Titanium Art
    Titanium White 2017 ford fusion hybrid titanium Dominus. ion chrome vs titanium Type: Wooden T-Shirts, T-Shirts, T-Shirts, T-Shirts, iron titanium token T-Shirts, titanium sheets T-Shirts, how to get titanium white octane T-Shirts, T-Shirts

    ReplyDelete