Welcome!

"Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for

yourself. It's what you do for others."-DannyThomas

Monday, May 14, 2012

THINK ON THESE THINGS!

What would ye that I should do for you?  Mark.10:36
I will remember  thy wonders of old Ps.77:11
I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD Gen.49:18
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children Eph.5:1
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace: Gal.5:22
For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy Ps.86:5
But if any man love God, the same is known of him 1Cor.8:3
My soul followeth hard after thee Ps.63:8
And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters 2Cor.6:18
The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin 1John.1:7
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light John.3:21
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain Phil.1:21

For the Father himself loveth you John.16:27
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind 2Tim.1:7
Seek ye me, and ye shall live Amos.5:4
Do all in the name of the Lord Jesus Col.3:17
I delight to do thy will, O my God Ps.40:8
Receive with meekness the engrafted word James.1:21
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature 2Cor.5:17
The gift of God is eternal life Rom.6:23
Be ye thankful  Col.3:15

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good 1Thess.5:21
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober 1Thess.5:6
But let us, who are of the day, be sober 1Thess.5:8
The love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost  Rom.5:5
Giving thanks unto the Father... Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness Col.1:13
The LORD is good unto them that wait for him Lam.3:25
In his favour is life Ps.30:5
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit Eph.6:18
The darkness is past, and the true light now shineth 1John.2:8
And the work of righteousness shall be peace Is.32:17
Ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away  1Pet.5:4
Your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake 1John.2:12
And let us not be weary in well doing Gal.6:9
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ Rom.1:16

Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ Phil.1:27
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth Is.65:17
What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee Ps.56:3
He is my refuge and my fortress Ps.91:2
I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts Heb.8:10
Let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not James.1:5
The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me Ps.138:8
If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink John.7:37
Our help is in the name of the LORD Ps.124:8
Fervent in spirit; serving the Lord Rom.12:11
My son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesu 2Tim.2:1
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us Titus.3:5

The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him Ps.25:14
He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly 2Cor.9:6
For the preaching of the cross is...the power of God 1Cor.1:18
Therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit 1Cor.6:20
I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it Rev.3:8
And as many as touched him were made whole Mark.6:56
Your life is hid with Christ in God Col.3:3
Faith which worketh by love  Gal.5:6
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me Phil.4:13
 
Beloved, now are we the sons of God 1John.3:2
Keep thy heart with all diligence Prov.4:23
For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness 1Thess.4:7
By grace ye are saved Eph.2:5
Great peace have they which love thy law Ps.119:165
I am a companion of all them that fear thee Ps.119:63
Return unto me; for I have redeemed thee Is.44:22
Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might Eph.6:10
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God 1Pet.4:11
In his favour is life Ps.30:5
And in the morning, rising up a great while before day…and there prayed  Mark.1:35
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season 2Tim.4:2
Fervent in spirit; serving the Lord Rom.12:11
Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us Eph.5:2

For God is love 1John.4:8
For the coming of the Lord draweth nigh James.5:8
I will come again, and receive you unto myself John.14:3
I will make all my goodness pass before thee Ex.ÇÇ:19
If thou seek him, he will be found of thee 1Chr.28:9
And by him all that believe are justified from all things Acts.13:39
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit 1Cor.6:17
Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty Rev.4:8
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God 1Cor.2:12
He that is holy, let him be holy still Rev.22:11
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift 2Cor.9:15

He that believeth on him shall not be confounded 1Pet.2:6
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light Matt.11:30
Neglect not the gift that is in thee 1Tim.4:14
Lord, all my desire is before thee Ps.38:8
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise Heb.10:36
With the mouth confession is made unto salvation Rom.10:10
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty 2Cor.3:17
For they are without fault before the throne of God Rev.14:5

Lift up your hands... and bless the LORD Ps.134:2
Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are James.5:17
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten Rev.3:19
Follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.  1Tim.6:11
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever 1Pet.1:25
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved Matt.24:13
I have surely seen the affliction of my people Ex.3:7
For I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee Jer.15:20
I am the light of the world John.9:5
Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life Rev.2:10
For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ 2Cor.2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment